2-Day Course, $1000
One of our most valuable courses, Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics GP is the financial reporting and analysis tool that replaces FRx Financial Reporting. Management Reporter is similar to FRx but is built on SQL Server, which provides greater scalability and reliability. There are significant differences in product functionality between FRx and Management Reporter, of which new and experienced users need to be aware.
•Learn the building blocks in Report Designer, including Row, Column and Reporting Tree definitions
•Understand how to associate the building blocks in a variety of report definitions including:
-Trial Balance reports
-Statements of Cash Flow
•Understand the power and flexibility of reporting trees to present financial results at the responsibility level (i.e. by dimensions):
-Apply worksheet linking to report on data maintained in Microsoft Office Excel
-Use report output and distribution options including Report Viewer
-Implement security including customized roles, groups, and users
-Design reports that support XBRL
-Use the Report Wizard to create reports
Classroom Training Information:
- All students can attend training online or in our classroom at our Farmington Hills, Michigan office, or training can be held by special arrangements at a client location or a New Horizons Computer Learning Center. Additional fees may apply for those not attending at our Farmington Hills office.
- All Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM classes are one day unless otherwise noted and in our Farmington Hills, Michigan Training Facility .
- Classes begin at 8:30 am and end at 4:30 pm (Crystal ends at 5:30 pm). There is a lunch break between 12:00 pm and 1:15 pm. Participants are responsible for their own lunch. A list of restaurants in close proximity to our Farmington Hills, Michigan Training Facility will be provided.
- Attire is business casual. Please dress comfortably.
- Pre-registration and prepayment are required to confirm your enrollment.
- Computers, training workbooks and light refreshments are provided for all classes in our Farmington Hills, Michigan Training Facility.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes that fail to meet the 3 person minimum enrollment.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM course fees are refundable up to one week prior to the date of the course.
- Cancellations received less than one week prior to a scheduled Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM class will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Confirmed registrants who cancel less than 48 hours prior to the Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM course date will receive no refund of prepaid fees, but may reschedule to an alternate class time.