(Microsoft course # 80292)
1-Day Course, $500
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Service Management training course is designed to help users understand how to track information about cases, contracts, customer complaints or requests, and small projects. You will learn how to use the knowledge base and how organizations can browse, locate, and share information in the repository. You will also understand how to create, manage and use teams and queues.
•Learn how to define, create and manage queues and teams
•Understand the steps required to create a new case
•Create and manage contract templates
•Create and manage contracts and add contract lines to a contract
•Associate contracts with cases
•Learn about Knowledge Base article templates
•Understand article searches from within a case record and utilize articles to resolve cases
•Learn how to build personal and system charts and dashboards to provide insight into important service management information
Classroom Training Information:
- All students can attend training online or in our classroom at our Farmington Hills, Michigan office, or training can be held by special arrangements at a client location or a New Horizons Computer Learning Center. Additional fees may apply for those not attending at our Farmington Hills office.
- All Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM classes are one day unless otherwise noted and in our Farmington Hills, Michigan Training Facility .
- Classes begin at 8:30 am and end at 4:30 pm (Crystal ends at 5:30 pm). There is a lunch break between 12:00 pm and 1:15 pm. Participants are responsible for their own lunch. A list of restaurants in close proximity to our Farmington Hills, Michigan Training Facility will be provided.
- Attire is business casual. Please dress comfortably.
- Pre-registration and prepayment are required to confirm your enrollment.
- Computers, training workbooks and light refreshments are provided for all classes in our Farmington Hills, Michigan Training Facility.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes that fail to meet the 3 person minimum enrollment.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM course fees are refundable up to one week prior to the date of the course.
- Cancellations received less than one week prior to a scheduled Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM class will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Confirmed registrants who cancel less than 48 hours prior to the Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, and CRM course date will receive no refund of prepaid fees, but may reschedule to an alternate class time.